If you are a Samsung galaxy Y user and looking for installing clockworkmod (CWM) recovery manually, then it means that you have rooted your phone or you just want to know about this. This is the right place for galaxy y tutorials and subscribe to our email updates so that you don’t miss out anything from us!
So lets start how to manually install CWM recovery in samsung galaxy y gt-s5360.
2) As Clockworkmod recovery is not available for samsung galaxy y you need to install it manually.
Some users use CWM recovery of Samsung Galaxy Mini( it can also be installed), now download CWM recovery from here
3) Now copy the zip file into SD card and switch off your phone.
4) Now Boot you phone in recovery mode by pressing Home Key+Volume Up Key + Power Key
together for few seconds until you see samsung galaxy y logo.
5) After that you will be taken to a menu, in this UI your touchscreen facility will not work, so use volume keys for scrolling up and down, home button to select and power key to go back.
6) In that menu select update from SD card and select the zip file which you have recently copied it in your SD card.
Wait for few seconds and you will be taken to CWM recovery …that’s it, you have successfully installed CWM recovery in your phone. If you have any issues on rooting and other queries please feel free to comment.