Monday 29 October 2012

MISTERI WAJAH MANUSIA DI COLUMBIA PICTURES YANG ANDA TAK TAHU


Chris Anderson sent us this interesting screenshot from Columbia Pictures’ “Quantum of Solace” intro. I had some problems spotting the hidden face at first, but when I finally found it I was convinced it couldn’t appear there by accident. I’m certain Columbia pictures integrated this guy on purpose, but what I can’t be sure is whether the face can be seen in all of the Columbia movies, or was it only supposed to be some kind of Easter egg reserved only for newest James Bond flick? Further, does this guy remind you of someone? Is it the famous “Stay Puft” Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters? Would be logical if Columbia owns rights for Ghostbusters, but this shouldn’t be too hard to investigate. Let us suppose this was true, then probably its just a hidden advertisement for newest Ghostbusters sequel (in production). Before I log out, this is what Chris wrote me:





“I discovered your website a few days ago and have enjoyed looking at hundreds of illusions by now. I guess my mind has been in ‘optical illusion’ mode, as when I sat down to watch the “Quantum of Solace” James Bond movie today, I saw an extra face in the “Columbia” film intro. I’ve attached a screenshot. I’m new to this but surely someone else has noticed the illusion.”

No comments:

OhJobs : Info Kerja Anda ”infotech@fuzore”