Thursday 3 May 2012

Is Blogger.com having some Bug issues..



I have been getting this kind of error since last night (local time) and it's really annoying.. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't but most of the time I can't even open a page of my post new or old. The error goes like this one below.. but the error code changes every time the error came out and searching the web for the code error seems worthless.. no data or history at all. 

**Error performing your request

We are sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.
When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:
  • Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
  • Provide the following error code and additional information.
bX-baytoc

Additional information

host: www.fuzore.com
uri: /
This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologise for the inconvenience.

Find help

See if anyone else is having the same problem: Search the Blogger Help Group for bX-baytoc
If you don't get any results for that search, you can start a new topic. Please make sure to mention bX-baytoc in your message.**

After looking around the google help I found the google groups>blogger>somethingisbroken and there a lot more people is getting the same error problem as I am.. fuhhhh.. a bit relief since I am not the only person getting this stupid error bug. One particular question caught my attention with a subject "Error Message bX-39j5i8 trying to access my blog - URGENT" click on the link and read about it. Seems that this error have been around since last week and only now it hits my own blog.. what a day.. I just hope team blogger would do something about this error as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Oleksa said...

Cool articles for Galaxy S2 here https://hardreset.guru/samsung/samsung-gt-i9100t/

OhJobs : Info Kerja Anda ”infotech@fuzore”